Suståne Flourish® 8-2-4 Water Dispersible Fertilizer
|Flourish 8-2-4 WDF Labels:
|Spec Sheet||MSDS||OMRI Certificate|
Available in 1 lb. and 3 lb. Canisters and 20 lb. 5-gallon pails
|Item #||Package Size||Units / Case||Units / Pallet|
|70-50-2001||1 lb. canisters||12 / case||80 cases|
|70-50-2003||3 lb. canisters||12 / case||40 cases|
|70-50-2011||20 lb. 5-gallon pail||N/A||48 pails|
Suståne Flourish 8-2-4 WDF is an all-in-one input designed for manual fertigation. Suståne Flourish WDF provides powdered organic nutrients and biostimulants and is well suited for the production of diverse plants, indoors and outdoors.
- Is designed for use in manual fertigation. Due to organic compost particulates, Flourish WDF is not compatible with commercial sprayers or fertigation systems.
- Is the ideal supplement for Suståne amended soils and potting mixes.
- Use in conjunction with Suståne Compost Tea to supercharge
Benefits of Flourish 8-2-4 WDF
- The power of Suståne granular fertilizer is now microsized to provide complete and balanced plant-soil builders.
- Water-soluble micro-nutrients and amino acids provide immediately available plant nutrition.
- Formulated with organic and mineral nitrogen sources for rapid plant growth response.
- Contains 2% naturally occurring humates and a kelp-based biostimulant for greater root development.
SETTING THE STANDARDS IN ORGANICS
- Developed and tested with progressive, commercial growers, and leading University researchers.
- Balanced levels of macro-, meso-, and micro-nutrients to promote efficient root uptake and more vigorous plant growth.
- Mixes and disperses readily with water and contains minimal insoluble organic carriers.
- Organic and NOP-compliant material
|Total Nitrogen (N)||8%|
|0.1% Ammoniacal Nitrogen|
|0.6% Nitrate Nitrogen|
|6.1% Water Soluble Organic Nitrogen|
|1.2% Water Insoluble Organic Nitrogen*|
|Available Phosphate (P2O5)||2%|
|Soluble Potash (K2O)||4%|
Derived from hydrolyzed plant protein, aerobically composted turkey litter, sodium nitrate, sulfate of potash, and langbeinite.
*1.2% slowly available nitrogen from aerobically composted turkey litter.
ALSO CONTAINS NON PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS1% Kelp Extract
Use and Application Rates:
Application rates of Suståne water-dispersible fertilizers should be made based according to the crop's nutritional needs and tolerance for salt stress. This material should be diluted in water and mixed well prior to application. For best results, add package contents to fresh water in clean containers with mixing as described below (see reverse).
The preparation of a homogenous solution is critical to successful fertigation. It is highly recommended that growers prepare a base concentrate of Sustane’s Flourish WDF in a watering can or bucket of water before dispensing to ensure proper application rate. When diluted correctly, this product can be applied to plants with a watering can. Due to organic compost particulates, Flourish WDF is not compatible with commercial sprayers or fertigation systems.
Fertigation Rates and Application:
Prepare a base concentrate by thoroughly mixing up to 2 tablespoons (approximately 15 g) per gallon of water (of Suståne Flourish WDF per 1 gallon of water (or 4 g per liter). Fertilizer solutions can be applied every one to two weeks depending on crop demand and growing conditions.
Nutrients Supplied (PPM):
|Tablespoons per Gallon||Application||Fertilizer Strength||N||P||K||S||Ca||Mg||Fe|
Flowers / Vegetable Gardens
|2||Trees / Shrubs||High||300||75||150||57||100||18||
Low Rate: Recommended for use on salt-sensitive species; when concurrent with liquid feed; with production systems utilizing low leaching fractions (less than 10%); and when applied to heavy potting substrates (total porosity less than 65%).
Medium Rate: Recommended for use on medium feeding species; on most nursery stock and foliage plants; and when liquid feed is not performed concurrently.
High Rate: Recommended for use on heavy feeding species; with production systems utilizing high leaching fractions (greater than 20%); and when applied to light, porous substrates (total porosity greater than 80%).
Bulk Density of Suståne 8-2-4:
|Rounded Measure (Volume)||Teaspoon (tsp)||Tablespoon (Tbs)||1 oz||1/4 cup||1/2 cup||1 cup|
- These rates are intended as guidelines. Suståne encourages a trial prior to changing any fertilizer program.
- Do not steam sterilize container mix after fertilizer has been incorporated.
- Monitor electrical conductivity (EC) of container substrate throughout the production cycle.
- Adjust application rate as needed.