Suståne® 7-2-20 with UMAXX® Premium Homogeneous Turf Fertilizer Formulated for Seashore Paspalam Turfgrass.
Made with Suståne® Organic Compost and UMaxx® Stabilized Nitrogen
Suståne 7-2-20+UMAXX is specifically formulated with a 1:3 nitrogen to potassium ratio for optimal response from Seashore Paspalam turfgrass. 7-2-20 Combines Suståne organic compost base with stablilized nitrogen from UMAXX delivered in a uniform, homogeneous granule for low mowed golf course fairways and all sport pitches.
Suståne 7-2-20+UMAXX is the ideal formula for premium turf grass applications including golf course greens, fairways and tee boxes, athletic fields and all high visibility turf.
Benefits of Suståne 7-2-20
- 1:3 N to K ratio for enhanced turfgrass carbohydrate reserves.
- Increases the nutrient and water holding capacity of the soil.
- Contains Sustane World Class Organic Base and Trace Minerals.
- Contains all nutrients necessary for plant growth.
- Strengthens plants tolerance against hot dry conditions.
- Promotes greater root development.
- Increases soil porosity and stability for greater root development and water holding capacity.
- Available in 150 SGN (1.5 mm) the ideal particle size for all tees, fairways and close mowed turf.
- All combined in each uniform homogeneous granule
Always Safe for Plants, People and the Environment
- Manufactured by Suståne in the USA at an EPA permitted facility.
- Pathogen and weed free, no blood or bone products. Allowed for export to over 60 countries world wide.
- Aerobic composting eliminates animal and rodent attraction to application site.
- Contains naturally occurring beneficial bacteria and fungi that are necessary to begin nutrient life cycle in poor soil.
- Suståne is fully composted eliminating the need for sterilization, permitting a healthy environment for beneficial microbial populations.
|Total Nitrogen (N)||7%|
|0.8% Ammoniacal Nitrogen|
|5.2% Urea Nitrogen*|
|1.0% Other Insoluble Nitrogen**|
|Available Phosphate (P2O5)||2%|
|Soluble Potash (K2O)||20%|
Total Plant Nutrition
|Bulk Density lb./cu. ft||39|
|Salt Index (scale 1-100)||6|
|% of Total N as Slow Release||50%|
Derived from aerobically composted turkey litter, stabilized urea, urea, ammonium sulfate, sulfate of potash and ferrous sulfate
*2.5% urea nitrogen stabilized with dicyandiamide and N-(n-butyl) thiophosphoric triamide.
**1.0% slowly available nitrogen from aerobically composted turkey litter.
Availble Particle Sizes:
- Mini Grade, 150 SGN (1.7 mm - 1.4 mm)
- Fine Grade, 100 SGN (1.4 mm - 0.6 mm)
- 50 lb. covers 2000 f2 @ 1 lb. N per 1000 ft2 (44 lb. N per acre)
- 22.67 kg covers 186 m2 @ 0.5 kg N per 100 m2 (50 kg N per hectare)
- Apply 25 lb. per 1000 ft2
- Apply 125 g per 1 m2
Suståne Integrated Soil Management Program:
The following chart shows the recommended amounts of Suståne 7-2-20 for a typical integrated program.
|Uses & Application:||Greens & Tees||Fairways, Athletic Fields, Parks & Lawncare|
|Rate (lb./1,000 ft2)||Application Frequency||Rate (lb./1,000 ft2)||Application Frequency|
|Summer Stress/Disease Prevention||N/A||N/A||38||78|
|Snow Mold||15||Prior to Dormancy||38||78|
|Snow Mold||15-18||1 Late Season 1 Early Spring||38||78|
Professional landscapers have increasingly turned to Suståne 4-6-4 for use on high maintenance turf and landscaped environments. While synthetic fertilizers supply plant growth nutrients, they do not supply the organic matter required to maintain quality growth. Using fully composted natural fertilizers increases the levels of beneficial microbial activity, which in turn convert nutrients into plant available forms.
Warm Season Turf
- Athletic Fields, Parks and Lawncare
- Apply 4-7 times per season
- Spring and Fall - 25 lb. per 1000 ft2
- Summer - 19 lb. per 1000 ft2
Cool Season Turf
- Athletic Fields, Parks and Lawncare
- Apply 2-3 times per season
- 25 lbs. per 1000 ft2
Soil Preparation For Flower & Shrub Beds
- Light, Sandy Soil: 20 lb. per 100 ft2
- Medium, Clay Loam Soil: 15 lb. per 100 ft2
- Heavy, Silty, Clay Loam: 10 lb. per 100 ft2